Introduction to Vibration Plate
M/s Marodyne of USA called as LIV MD Vibration plate that produces special low level vibrations, it stimulates stem cell activity results in strengthening and maintaining healthy bones and muscles throughout life.
Very beneficial in treatment and post treatment conditioning of:
- Mobility and joint issues.
- Neuropathic pain.
- Diabetes and other Metabolic conditions.
- Poor circulation.
- Systemic inflammation.
- Depression (which is associated with systemic inflammation).
- Benefits for use on patients with Bone cancer.
- Children and young people with bone loss and musculoskeletal development impediments (cerebral palsy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, scoliosis etc).
- Orthopaedic patients (arthroplasty hip/knee, spine surgery and hip fractures)
- Women with Post-menopausal Osteoporosis.
- General Wellness.
- Maintaining healthy bones and muscles through out life.
On your requisition, we can sent to your good self detailed studies for the use and benefits of LIV MD Vibration Plate on:
- Osteogenesis in Children with disabling conditions (cerebral palsy).
- Effect of LIV on bone and muscle in children with cerebral palsy.
- Effect of LIV on osteopenia in children with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.
- Effect of LIV on children with Crohns Disease.
- Impact of LIV on muscle strength and BMD in boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Impact of LIV on childhood cancer survivors.
- Musculoskeletal enhancement in young women with low BMD.
- Reduce risk factors for fracture during long-term bed rest.
- Long-term effects of LIV on fall, fracture rates, muscle performance and bone quality.
- To determine if WBV improves bone density and structure.
- Pilot study on effect of WBV on Bone density in patients with thalassemia.